Thursday, September 22, 2011

We're Back!

Heeelllloooo ladies!! I have missed ya'll!






Well it has been a CRAZY summer! We bought a house, renovated, moved in, went on vacation, and generally just kind of went nucking futs! But, I am back, and ready to get on with the Passion products!






So, to let everyone know what's going on with the Passion Parties- I am now a real consultant!! I can book parties and sell products. As a matter of fact, I am having an open book party right now! So, if you'd like anything you can visit the website, pick your products and order them through me by sending me a message, text, or calling me. OR you can call, text, or email me your address and I will happily send you the product books! OR (I know you are probably thinking how can there be more?!?!?) you can book your own private party with all your friends!






If you choose to book a private party there are hostess rewards and a free gift, for you, the hostess! My hostess gift for the month of October (for any party occurring in the month of October) is BODY ICING!! It comes in a 3 pack of strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla.






The next post tomorrow will be the current discounted on special items- I am soooo excited to be back on line and ready to rock!






Love to you all! Have a passionate day!

No comments:

Post a Comment